Our services include the following… Pest Removal in Los Angeles
Call Trapper Johnathan (310) 528-9229
- Animal Trapping and Removal (Humane Wildlife Specialist)
- Animal Identification (Unknown Noises or Scratches)
- Wildlife Exclusion Barriers
- Wildlife Damage Repairs
- Private Property Wildlife Services
- Commercial Property Wildlife Services
- Dead Animal Removal and Pickup
- Deodorization & Decontamination
- Crawl Space & Attic Clean Up
- Odor Removal
- Clean up Animal Entryways
- Spot Possible hazards
- Replace/ Fix broken screening
- Animal-proofing services are also offered
- Pickup of dead Pet and unwanted Pet.
- 24 hours a day,same day service, & every day of the year offered
Wild Animals bound to happen in the inner cites of Los Angeles County, Orange County and surrounding areas in California, with it comes: home and property damage, disturbance of peace and possible health risks to you and your family. When this happens to you and you want quick, effective and humane removal of wildlife from your home or property, We will get the job done right the first time. There’s no area on your home or property our professionally-trained wild animal trappers can’t reach. They are very experienced at trapping and removing wild animals. Once the target animal is trapped they can secure the area to prevent unwanted intrusions in the future.
Our service allows for a Department representative to provide on-site evaluations, education on methods of exclusion, deterrents and discouragement of wildlife forays into our city neighborhoods. It is not the intention of our representatives to remove wildlife from residential areas. Rather, the ultimate goal of the Department to educate the public and foster a relationship between wildlife and the community (Animal Control), in which the two can live together and coexist in peace. This is a multi-tiered service thought out all animal services ,designed to help neighborhoods better deal with wildlife issues, and further lessen contact with these animals by investigating changes in both human and wildlife behavior.
#1 Choice of tools used by Professional Animal Trappers Nationwide to ensure Safe & Humane Animal Removal
This pole was designed by Ketch-All Company and is used by animal control professionals and other animal handlers throughout the world.
The pole is famous for its versatility. Up a tree – under a building – or in a storm drain, the animal can easily be rescued with a Ketch-All extension pole. When retracted, it may be used as a heavy duty restraining device.